Virtual Networking on Cinco de Mayo + Giving Tuesday + List of COVID-19 Suppliers for Re-Opening & Webinar on Wednesday!
We hope you are healthy and rolling along with all the changes as best as you can. Now that the state wide shelter-in-place is no longer guiding our lives, now might just be the most uncertain we've had so far in this COVID-19 time.
Let's stay safe, respect guidelines and continue to support local businesses as the new way of life unfolds. We do know two things:
TUESDAY, MAY 5TH IS CINCO DE MAYO AND GIVING TUESDAY!
IS THAT A MARGARITA IN YOUR COFFEE CUP?
Join us for Virtual Networking Tomorrow, May 5th at 9:30am to share our innovations and ways business has adapted during COVID-19.
- Board of directors will be available to answer any questions or connect you to resourcesalso.
Register in advance for this meeting:https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJwude-oqTktEtz85T56CuoQtqWIavgsTfSq
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
It’s Cinco de Mayo! Grab To-Go and Celebrate Your Health!
You can still celebrate by grabbing To Go Food and Drinks from KBOA member, Elmyirachi.
- Call in at (678) 705-9902 for to go and pick up
- Order online via ChowNow
- Walk up and order at the window -1950 Hosea Williams Drive.
- Growlers, wine, and booze are still available as well.
Follow them https://www.facebook.com/elmyriachi/ for updates.
Giving Tuesday NOW! Helping Georgia Respond to COVID-19!
Support these Kirkwood & East Lake COVID-19 Support Efforts
Kirkwood Cares https://www.facebook.com/kirkwoodcares/
Neighbor in Need East Lake https://www.facebook.com/Neighborinneedeastlake
Adopt a Senior Program https://www.gagives.org/organization/Kasp
Help KBOA Help YOU!
Kirkwood Business Owners' Association COVID-19 RESPONSE SURVEY
We want to know how your business has been impacted over the past month and business continuity steps you have taken.
- This information is needed to best understand the impact and the resources you have used.
- We will share this information with the City of Atlanta to better advocated on behalf of small businesses in our community.
DEADLINE TO SUBMIT IS FRIDAY MAY 8, 2020.
FILL OUT THE SURVEY
Thank you for Supporting Kirkwood Businesses!
Changes to Operations