11:00 AM: Meet & Greet. Enjoy the snacks by Smugs Fitness and coffee by KUCC!
Approve/Amend: September 18, 2018 meeting minutes
11:10: KBOA Finances: Treasurer: Parker Smith
11:15: Organization Update
- KNO Meeting 11/10/18 & NPU-O Meeting 10/23/18
- VIC Tour with Major Klotzer: 12:30-2pm: Right after meeting. 180 Peachtree Street NW, 30303
- 2019 Meeting & Event Calendar
- Holiday Mixer: Tuesday, December 4, 5:30-8pm. No general meeting in December.
11:20: Membership-Sam Mugavero- Smugs Fitness
UPDATED Welcome package: 2018 membership decal/ I love KWD stickers + One Sheet Intro
GET YOUR 2018 KBOA MEMBERSHIP STICKER TO DISPLAY AT YOUR BUSINESS
11:25: Kirkwood Guide & Map Distribution:
- All members listed will receive 15 maps to distribute at your business. Must be a current member to receive your maps. We will also distribute to Air BnBs. Real Estate members will receive 25 to give to potential residents.
11:30: Wine Stroll Committee (Chair Randy Brazee- Homes for Atlanta, Co-Chair Leslie Brashear- Delightful Sites) 13th Annual Kirkwood Wine Stroll is Friday September 20, 2019 | 7:00-10:00PM! kirkwoodwinestroll.com
FINAL NUMBERS FOR 2018
- TICKETS SOLD: 1614 Total. 1332 Paid Tickets, 61 @ Door. 282 comps. Tickets Redeemed: 1421
- SPONSORS: 14 POURING STATIONS: 43
- FOOD BITE STATIONS: 10 BEER: 2
- TOTAL INCOME: $73,205.89 TOTAL EXPENSE: $41,653.64 TOTAL PROFIT: $31,552.25
- Entertainment: 8 Bands
- Photographers: 3. See photos here by Bonnie Heath Photography & Stephanie Howard Photography
- See Video by Harry Hayes of Content Puppy.
- NonProfit Awards: $5000: Kirkwood Cares: $2000, Atlanta Clay Works: $1000, Kirkwood Dog Park: $1000 & Wholesome Wave Georgia: $1000. To be awarded at December 4th holiday party.
11:40:BOD Elections: November 13th @ Last Meeting of 2018.
NOMINEES: Treasurer: Josh Bennett of Bennett Accounting Services
- Co-Chair Wine Stroll
- Wine Stroll Sponsorship Chair
- Events & Business Mixer Chair
- NPU-O Representative
- Read the job descriptions and time commitments here. Join a great group of business owners and residents dedicated to the success and sustainability of Kirkwood's business community.
- FYI: Dan, Dano and Emily are sharing a role on the Lanta Gras board to represent the busineses.
11:50:New Business/Member Announcements
NOON: Adjorn Add #kirkwoodbiz to all of your posts so we can share! #kirkwoodatl #kirkwoodbiz @ KirkwoodBIZ on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook