Kirkwood Business Owners' Association has four open seats for the 2018-2019 term of volunteer board of directors.
Elections will be held a the general meeting on November 14th as well as online 24 hours prior to the meeting. KBOA needs 26 members to vote. Associate members can not vote.
See all 2018 Meeting dates and events hereOpen Director Position: Secretary
- Keeps meeting minutes for both the BOD and general body meetings. Coordination with Director for distribution to the general body.
- Secretary signs the by-laws and manages any amendments.
- Holds fiduciary responsibilities.
Events and Business Mixer Chair: Organize location and engagement from KBOA members for quarterly KBOA business mixers. Outreach to KBOA members regarding community events and possible participation.
Membership Chair: Outreach to possible members, new and existing members regarding KBOA membership.
General Board Member (1): Support existing projects and programs. Focus on community outreach.
- President: Dano Kirk of Kirkyard Public House
- Vice-President: Sandra Mersinger of Snapdragon Designs
- Treasurer: Parker Smith of Guitar Shed
- Wine Stroll Chair: Randy Brazee of Homes for Atlanta
- Social Media and Marketing: Emily Wimbush of Augusta Designs
- General Board Members: Dan Wingate of The Pullman and Mehrnush Saadat of Blue Ink Title
Ashley Smith of Wholesome Wave Georgia and Paul Rue of Allstate Paul Rue Agency